Well, you've found me.
This is the part where I describe myself to you because most likely we have not met. Let's see,
- I love coffee and soccer
- I'm from the midwest but live in Portland
- I design things for other people at Nack (more below)
- I have a very talented wife and rambunctious puppy
- I like to write sometimes at jbrw.co and medium.com
- I take far too many photos. Some of them are good
- I have a Masters degree in Architecture
- Find me at Behance and Linkedin
Hi, I'm Justin.
I call myself a designer but that’s vague and always needs a definition. My formal training in architecture sharpened a lifelong curiosity of deconstructing, ideating, and creating.
Discipline is the result of repeated practice and I found early in university that I could transfer design thinking to any problem or challenge. “Designer” has become a simple moniker for the wide-range of interests I pursue.
In my work, I strive to create unique, beautiful, and always useful results – whether a product for our line or a client’s identity. Don't hesitate to get in touch, I always love an excuse for a cup of coffee!